What's the best way to give yourself a tattoo? I have a high tolerance for pain and good hand-eye coordination, but it's not legal where I live.
Or if you want a real answer, stick n poke with a well sterilized needle and tattoo ink
Or you know.
Or become a tattoo artist’s apprentice, work really hard, and tattoo yourself before you tattoo other people, and then you will have the skills and know how to do it yourself, also you can make a little money. Or as he stated, don’t. Please don’t be morons.
Yeah see like thats a good idea
reasons why winter is better than summer:
- little to no insects (◕‿◕✿)
- sweaters all the time (◠△◠✿)
- the air is nice and fresh smelling (◡‿◡✿)
- sometimes it snows and you get out of school \(◕‿◕✿)/
- snow is pretty (´･ω･`)
- no pollen (▰˘◡˘▰)
- it gets darker faster so theres more nighttime and more time to look at the stars (ᅌᴗᅌ* )
- everything is dead just the way i like it (⊙‿⊙✿)